Pamela’s Products Chocolate Brownie Mix makes great tasting brownies that are gluten-free, wheat-free, all-natural ingredients and is Kosher and non-dairy.
Use this mix to make brownies but also, waffles, cookies and more. You can be creative using this mix.
This mix is gluten-free so you can serve it to those individuals with celiac disease and are allergic and sensitive to gluten and wheat.
Be sure to add this item to your gluten-free shopping list.
Product Ordering Information
When ordering this product, it comes shipped directly to your door with the following options:
- One 3.5-ounce bag of mix per order.
- One 16-ounce bag of mix per order.
- Six 16-ounce bags of mix per order.
- Twelve 3.5-ounce bags of mix per order.
- Thirty-Five 3.5-ounce bags of mix per order.
The ingredients for this product is provided to consumers so they can compare them at glance with other similar products. The ingredients below are listed in order as they appear on the product label.
- Molasses and Honey
- Brown Rice Flour
- Natural Process Cocoa Powder
- White Rice Flour
- Organic Chocolate Chunks (Organic Natural Evaporated Cane Sugar, Organic Cocoa Paste, Organic Cocoa Butter, Non-GMO Soy Lecithin/ emulsifier, Organic Vanilla. Chunks may contain traces of milk protein due to manufacturing equipment.)
- Tapioca Starch
- Sweet Rice Flour
- Potato Starch
- Gluten-free Natural Flavor (contains corn derivative)
- Sea Salt
- Xanthan Gum
- Baking Soda
Allergen Warnings: Products are formulated and produced to be wheat-free and gluten-free. Products are produced in a facility which also makes products containing: peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, eggs and soy.
Cooking & Baking Directions
Below are some easy cooking and baking directions for this wonderful brownie mix.
- 1 Bag of Pamela’s Brownie Mix
- 1 Large egg
- 1/2 Cup oil plus 1/4 cup water
- 1 Bag of Pamela’s Brownie Mix
- 1 Large egg
- 1/2 Cup butter (melted) & 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 Cup nuts (walnuts, macadamia or pecan)
- 1/2 Cup additional chocolate chips
- Put all ingredients into a bowl.
- With spoon, mix only enough to incorporate.
- 1 tbsp additional water can be added if batter appears too thick.
- For the fudgiest brownies, do not over mix. Over mixing will yield cake-like brownies.
- Pour into a greased 8 inch square pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for butter. Do not over bake. A toothpick inserted into center of brownies should come out with slight crumbs.
Dessert Variation: For a fast and easy dessert with a flair, bake in your greased waffle iron until firm to the touch, remove and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce!
The nutrition information for this product is provided to consumers so they can compare them with other similar products before buying.
- Serving Size: 2 TSBP of dry mix or 1 brownie prepared
- Servings Per Container: 16 (16-ounce bag) or 4 (3.5-ounce bag)
- Calories From Fat:15
- Total Fat: 1.5g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg,
- Sodium: 140mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 24g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Sugars: 10g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 0%
- Vitamin C: 0%
- Calcium: 0%
- Iron: 2%
ASIN: B0078DUSL8 (One 3.5-ounce bag)
ASIN: B0034KN1XG (One 16-ounce bag)
ASIN: B000DZKKK2 (Pack of 6 16-ounce bags)
ASIN: B004VITJ2M (Pack of 12 3.5-ounce packages)
ASIN: B0050PSHQ4 (Pack of 35 3.5-ounce packages)
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Glutenfreedietwithnutrition.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.