Pamela’s Products Amazing Gluten-free Bread Mix is wheat-free, gluten-free, and certified Kosher. This bread mix is gluten-free and you can serve it to those individuals who have celiac disease or are allergic and sensitive to gluten and wheat.
This is a great tasting homemade bread mix. Once you make your first loaf, you can’t even tell that it’s gluten-free.
This bread mix contains no saturated fat, no trans fat, and no cholesterol which is good for individuals who are on low-fat and low-cholesterol diets.
Product Ordering Information
When ordering this product, it comes shipped directly to your door with the following options:
- One 19-ounce bag of mix per order.
- One 4-pound bags of mix per order.
- Three 4-pound bags of mix per order.
- Six 19-ounce bags of mix per order.
Note: To prevent bags from exploding during delivery, the manufacturer has added two food-grade pin holes on each bag during production.
The ingredients for this product is provided to consumers so they can compare them at a glance with other similar products. The ingredients below are listed in order as they appear on the product label.
- Sorghum Flour
- Tapioca Flour
- Sweet Rice Flour
- Brown Rice Flour
- Organic Natural Evaporated Cane Sugar
- Chicory Root
- White Rice Flour
- Millet Flour
- Honey and Molasses
- Rice Bran
- Sea Salt
- Xanthan Gum
- Yeast Packet
Safety Warning: Products are formulated and produced to be wheat-free and gluten-free. Products are produced in a facility which also makes products containing: peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, eggs and soy.
Cooking & Baking Directions
Below are some easy baking directions for making this bread.
Pamela’s Bread, what you will need:
- 1 Bag Pamela’s Mix
- 2 Eggs (large)
- 1 Yeast packet
- 1/4 Cup oil
- In a 2 cup liquid measuring cup, measure 1/4 cup oil
- Crack in 2 eggs
- Fill with warm water for a total of 2 cups liquid. (For a richer texture, replace 1/2 cup water with 1/2 cup milk.)
- Pour all liquids into a bread maker (unless directed otherwise)
- Add dry bread mix and yeast
- Then turn on. You may need to scrape down sides of pan while dough is mixing. If machine sounds strained, add 1 tbsp additional water.
- After baking, remove from pan and let cool completely before slicing.
- Follow recipe above.
- Combine all ingredients in bowl and beat with hand mixer for 3 minutes on medium high.
- Let dough rise in a greased bread pan loosely covered, until dough is up to pan edge, (60 to 90 minutes).
- Bake in preheated 350 degrees F oven for 1 hour.
- Let sit for 10 minutes then carefully remove from pan and cool on a rack.
The nutrition information for this product is provided to consumers so they can compare them with other similar products before buying. The nutrition information below is based on the dry mix.
- Serving Size: 1/16th of dry mix or one slice
- Servings Per Container: 16
- Calories: 120
- Calories From Fat: 10
- Total Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 280mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 28g
- Dietary Fiber: 3g
- Sugars: 9g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 0%
- Vitamin C: 0%
- Calcium: 0%
- Iron: 2%
ASIN: B005QXJRZK (One 19-ounce bag)
ASIN: B00BM8IVF0 (One 4-pound bag)
ASIN: B001L4JH5I (Pack of 3 4-pound bags)
ASIN: B000DZFMEQ (Pack of 6 19-ounce bags)
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Glutenfreedietwithnutrition.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.