The Namaste Foods Gluten Free Waffle Pancake Mix is wheat-free, dairy-free, corn-free, gluten-free, nut-free, potato-free, casein-free, soy-free and are processed in a dedicated gluten-free facility which helps prevent cross-contamination. They are free from GMO’s, use only the best all-natural ingredients, and have no preservatives, which gives them their great taste.
These waffles and pancakes are absolutely delicious! They win the taste test over any wheat waffle and pancake mix on the market hands down. They are light and fluffy with a hint of pure vanilla. For a variation, top with fresh fruit and whipped cream or real maple syrup and enjoy! This mix is low in sugar as well. You can serve these waffles and pancakes to anyone who has celiac disease or is allergic and sensitive to gluten, soy, dairy, nuts, and wheat.
Product Ordering Information
When ordering this product, it comes shipped directly to your door in a pack of six 21-ounce bags, or a total of 126-ounces of mix per order.
The ingredients for this product is provided to consumers so they can compare them at a glance with other similar products. The ingredients below are listed in order of appearance on the product label.
- Sweet Rice Flour
- Tapioca Flour
- Arrowroot Flour
- Rice Milk Powder
- Cream of Tartar
- Xanthan Gum
- Baking Soda
Mixing & Cooking Directions
The recipe below is for one batch of waffles. Each bag has enough mix for two batches.
- Combine 2 eggs, 2 tablespoons of oil, and 3/4 cup of water or rice milk.
- Add 2 cups of dry mix.
- Blend well.
- Bake: Pour onto preheated waffle iron, sprayed with Pam or other type of product.
- Pour batter to cover bottom of waffle iron.
- Cook until steaming stops, about 5 minutes.
- Batter makes about six 4-inch waffles. (Complete bag makes 12 4-inch waffles).
- Top with fruit or syrup.
This recipe makes one batch of pancake batter. The bag of mix makes two batches.
- Combine 2 eggs, 2 tablespoons of oil, and 1/2 cup of water or rice milk. Note: If you like thinner pancakes add more liquid.
- Add 2 cups of dry mix.
- Blend well.
- Pour batter onto sprayed or greased preheated griddle.
- Flip pancakes after 1 1/2 minutes. Cook second side for an additional 1 1/2 minutes.
- Batter makes six 4-inch pancakes. (Complete bag makes 12 4-inch pancakes).
- Serve hot.
- Add fruit toppings or syrup of your choice and enjoy!
Add 1 tablespoon sugar, honey, or applesauce; a pinch of cinnamon or nutmeg to the batter.
Note: Waffles and pancakes can be frozen after cooking. Reheat them in a toaster or toaster oven or microwave.
The nutrition information for this product is provided to consumers so they can compare them with other similar products before buying. The nutrition information below is based upon the prepared product as directed.
- Serving Size: 1/12 pkg, 49 grams, or 1.7-ounces of dry mix or 1 4-inch pancake or waffle
- Servings Per Container: 12
- Calories: 210
- Calories From Fat: 35
- Total Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: Less than 1 gram
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 36mg
- Sodium: 330mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 40g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Sugars: 1g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 0%
- Vitamin C: 0%
- Calcium: 0%
- Iron: 4%
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Glutenfreedietwithnutrition.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.