Bob’s Red Mill Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix Gluten Free which is full of scrumptious flavor, this cookie mix makes cookies which are soft inside with a delicate crispness outside.
This mix is gluten-free, wheat free, all natural, and made from the finest flours and can be served to those individuals who have celiac disease or are allergic and sensitive to gluten.
Product Ordering Information
When ordering this product, it comes shipped directly to your home with the following options:
- A pack of two 22-ounce bags of cookie mix per order
- A pack of four 22-ounce packages of cookie mix per order
The product ingredients are provided for consumers to compare at a glance with other similar products. The ingredients below are listed in order as they appear on the product label.
- Brown sugar
- Evaporated cane juice
- Garbanzo bean flour
- Potato starch
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips (sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla)
- Tapioca starch
- Whole grain white sorghum flour
- Fava bean flour
- Xanthan gum
- Baking soda
- Sea salt
Natural vanilla powder (sugar, corn starch, vanilla extract)
- 1/2 Cup margarine (cold).
- 1 egg or replacement (for as egg less option combine 1 tbsp cornstarch plus 3 tbsp water. Use mixture in place of the egg called for in the directions above).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a large.
- 17 by 12-inch baking sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Place 1/2 cup (1 stick) cold margarine in large mixing bowl.
- Cream with electric mixer until softened.
- Add 1 large egg.
- Blend on low speed for 30 seconds to thoroughly combine.
- Add cookie mix.
- Blend on low speed for 2 minutes, scraping down sides of bowl with spatula as needed. Dough will look a little dry, but will combine when pressed together.
- Shape dough into 1-1/2 inch diameter balls (not quite two tablespoons each).
- Place balls two inches apart on baking sheet, Bake 10-12 minutes start to brown.
- Remove from oven and cool 5 minutes. Makes 24 cookies.
The nutrition information for this product is provided for consumers so they can compare them with other similar products before buying.
- Serving Size: 2 Cookies
- Servings Per Container: 12
- Calories: 190
- Calories From Fat: 20
- Total Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 180mg
- Potassium: 179mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 41g
- Dietary Fiber: 2g
- Sugars: 24g
- Protein: 2g
- Phosphorus: 57mg
- Vitamin A: 0%
- Vitamin C: 0%
- Calcium: 2%
- Iron: 10%
ASIN: B008EV167S (Pack of 2 bags)
ASIN: B000EDBQ4M (Pack of 4 bags)
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Glutenfreedietwithnutrition.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.