The Betty Crocker gluten-free yellow cake mix that has a great homemade taste. Besides being gluten-free, it is also processed in a gluten-free facility to help prevent cross-contamination. This means you can serve this cake to those that have celiac disease or allergic and sensitive to gluten.
Now, these individuals can have a gluten-free birthday cake dessert that they can enjoy or you can make for any occasion.
Product Ordering Information
When ordering this product, it comes shipped directly to your door with the following options:
- One 15-ounce box of yellow cake mix per order.
- Pack of six 15-ounce boxes of yellow cake mix per order.
Note: When you order in bulk, you receive a discount on the price.
Cooking & Preparation Directions
All you need to make this cake are the following items and the time for the preparation.
What you will need:
- 1 Stick of butter (do not use margarine)
- 2 teaspoons of gluten-free vanilla
- 3 Eggs
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F for shiny metal pan or 325 degrees F for dark or nonstick pan.
- Grease bottom only of pan (use paper baking cups for cupcakes).
- Beat cake mix, water, butter, vanilla and eggs in a large bowl on Low speed 30 seconds, then on Medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour into pan.
- Bake as directed below or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely before frosting.
Pan Size Baking Times:
- 8 x 8 Inch Pan: 36-41 minutes.
- 9 x 9 Inch Pan: 33-38 minutes.
- 8 Inch or 9 Inch Round Pan: 41-46 minutes.
- 12 Cupcakes: 18-23 minutes.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Bake 8 inch square shiny or dark pan 40-45 min; 9 inch square shiny or dark pan 35-40 min.
- Bake 18 cupcakes at 350 degrees F 18-23 min (all pans).
The ingredients for this product is provided to consumers so they can compare them at a glance with other similar products. The ingredients below are listed in order of their appearance on the product label.
- Rice Flour
- Potato Starch
- Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate Monocalcium Phosphate)
- Xanthan Gum
- May Contain Soy Ingredients
The nutrition information for this product is provided to consumers so they can compare them with other similar products before buying.
- Serving Size: 1/10 Package
- Servings Per Container: 10
- Calories: 150
- Calories From Fat: 0
- Total Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 230mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 37g
- Dietary Fiber: 0g
- Sugars: 17g
- Protein: 1g
ASIN: B0042P8ZZ6 (Pack of 1)
ASIN: B002AQP5FW (Pack of 6
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Glutenfreedietwithnutrition.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.