Arrowhead Mills gluten free vanilla cake mix has a natural vanilla flavor and is made or organic rice flour. This product is free from gluten and wheat so you don’t have to worry about serving this product for those individuals who are allergic and sensitive to gluten. You can also use this mix for making cupcakes. This is a nice dessert for a change of pace for those that are allergic to gluten or have celiac disease.
Product Ordering Information
The product comes shipped right to your door in a case of six 20.9-ounce boxes. Each box contains twelve servings.
You Will Need:
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Hain canola oil
- 1 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly oil and flour 9 by 13 inch cake pan or two 9 inch round cake pans.
- In a large bowl, beat all ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed for 1-1 1/2 minutes.
- Pour batter into pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. For cupcakes, the bake time is 15-20 minutes.
- Let the cake cool for 15-25 minutes and then frost with your favorite frosting. Store in a cool dry place.
- For a variety, add one box of Jello french vanilla pudding mix into the batter for a better vanilla flavor.
The product ingredients are included so consumers can compare them at a glance with other similar products. The ingredients below are listed in order as they appear on the label.
- Organic Rice Flour
- Organic Evaporated Cane Juice
- Potato Starch, Buttermilk Solids (Milk)
- Organic Tapioca Starch
- Rice Starch
- Baking Powder (Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate)
- Organic Vanilla Flavor
- Sea Salt
- Xanthan Gum
The nutrition information is provided to consumers so they can compare them with other similar products before buying.
- Serving Size: 1/12 Cake
- Servings Per Container: 12
- Calories: 180
- Calories From Fat: 0
- Total Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 170mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 41g
- Dietary Fiber: 0g
- Sugars: 17g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 0%
- Vitamin C: 0%
- Calcium: 10%
- Iron: 2%
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Glutenfreedietwithnutrition.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.