Great Tasting Muffins You Can Enjoy
If you are a lover of chocolate and on a low carb and low sugar diet, then this muffin mix is just what the doctor ordered. The diabetic kitchen gourmet chocolate muffin mix is high in fiber and contains less than 1 gram of sugar per serving. Which is also good for those persons who are diabetic and have to control their sugar intake.
This brand of muffin mix uses non-GMO ingredients, with no added sugar, and has five net carbohydrates per serving. The muffin mix is also good for those individuals who need to control their carbohydrate intake. It does not contain any aspartame or artificial sweeteners, added sugar, sugar alcohols, Trans Fats and preservatives, all healthy ingredients.
If you are on a gluten free diet, this mix is also gluten free and soy free. The product is made in a gluten free facility which helps prevent cross-contamination.
Now, you don’t have to feel guilty when biting into a great chocolate muffin. Because it’s loaded with fiber, low in sugar, and carbs, which is great for individuals on a diabetic and low carb diets. The sunflower seed flour and prebiotic fiber in the muffin mix helps you maintain ketosis. And besides all this, they just taste great! You will enjoy eating them more and more.
The fiber in just one of these muffins provides up to 2/3 of your daily fiber intake.
- Milled Sunflower Seeds
- Prebiotic Dietary Fiber
- Low Glycemic Resistant Corn Starch
- Gluten-Free Oat Flour
- Sea Salt
- Baking Powder
Note: All Non-GMO ingredients made in a certified gluten-free facility.
Muffin Preparation Directions
- 2 level cups of mix
- 2 large eggs
- 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 4 Tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt butter. You will want a little extra to grease muffin pan cups.
- Pour mixture into bowl. Add eggs, melted butter and whipping cream. Mix until fully incorporated.
- With a paper towel, carefully spread a little melted butter around the insides of each cup of a muffin pan. Do not let butter pool in bottom or you will have soggy muffin bottoms.
- Divide batter equally into 6 prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 23 minutes in a SILICONE muffin pan or 21 minutes in a metal pan.
- Let muffins sit in SILICONE pan for 5 minutes. Gently loosen the sides first, then go back and gently remove from the pan onto the cooling rack.
- If using a metal muffin pan let sit for one minute and remove from pan onto the cooling rack.
Recipe makes six muffins. You can double the number of muffins by using the entire can of mix and doubling the wet ingredients.
The price of this product is subject to change without notice and if there are any discounts being offered at the time of purchase.
Shop Muffin Mix
You can shop for this muffin mix by clicking on the buy link button below. You will be taken to Amazon where you can place the order.
Go back to the Gluten Free Diet With Nutrition home page.
Diabetic Kitchen Gourmet Chocolate Muffin Mix$13.99
No Sugar Spike9.5/10
Easy To Make9.0/10
Taste Good & Good For You9.5/10
Real Food Ingredients9.0/10
No Artificial Sweetners9.0/10
- Whether you're on a diabetic, keto, low carb or LCHF diet, you'll love these premium muffins that go great with any meal or even as a snack.
- Just add butter, eggs and heavy whipping cream. want a nutty experience? Add your favorite nuts.
- With Two Sources of Natural Prebiotic Fiber, You Can Enjoy These Muffins Guilt-Free While Feeding The Healthy Bacteria In Your Gut. Each Serving Contains More Than Half of The Daily RV For Fiber, Which Has Many Health Benefits And Helps Manage Insulin Response.
- Milled Sunflower Seeds, Prebiotic Dietary Fiber, Low Glycemic Resistant Corn Starch, Gluten-Free Oat Flour, Sea Salt, Baking Powder. All Non-GMO Ingredients Made In A Certified Gluten-Free Facility.
- Doesn't Use Aspartame, Sucralose, Chemicals, Sugar Alcohols, Fillers, Binders or Artificial Flavors of Any Kind So You Can Be Assured That You're Getting Only Healthy Natural Ingredients That Are Gluten-Free and Soy-Free With No Sugar Added.